Cancellation and Return Policy
Product(s) cancelled at any point after construction of the unit has begun or returned after the original shipment is made, are subject to the following conditions:
1. Restocking charge (contact Americh for proper fee).
2. Payment of all freight charges to return product to Americh (including original shipping
and return shipping charges).
3. An RGA form must be obtained from Americh and accompany
the returned merchandise.
4. Merchandise must be received by Americh in original condition and packaging
5. Merchandise must be returned to Americh within thirty (30) days
of original invoice date.
6. Custom orders are non-returnable.
Failure to comply with these conditions may result in additional charges or refusal of merchandise upon return to Americh. Americh Corporation reserves the right to refuse the return of any merchandise.